Many times a home may need an expert to be able to stage it for best results and Brigid is able to assist in making your home present at its best.
Some tips from Brigid in preparing your home ready to be sold:
- Eliminate all clutter, unnecessary household or decorative items, and furniture that may distract or discourage potential buyers.
- Make sure that kitchen and bathrooms are clean and tidy; visitors pay most attention to these rooms.
- If your house is bright, it will be more welcoming. Use mood lighting where possible, to make rooms cozy and warm. Turn on all main lights and/or open curtains and blinds.
- Make sure faucets are not dripping and that all doors and casements close properly.
- Mow your lawn and make sure the rest of your yard is as well groomed as possible.
- Clear your entrance of puddles, snow, ice or leaves.